Calendar Poodle SAL

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Jenny

My friends, I have a request of you. I ask of you that are willing to pray, if you would please pray for my dear friend Jenny. She has had a serious reaction to her latest round of chemotherapy. Please.
Thank you.

I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
From whence comes my help? 
 My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.
He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade at your right hand.
The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.
The Lord shall preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.  
The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore.
Psalm 121

Stitching and praying,
Vickie
 

20 comments:

Karyn said...

Oh Vickie, of course I will offer up prayer for your dear friend Jenny...please keep us posted and give her a big hug from me ;)
Hugs to you too!

Jenny said...

Good Morning Vickie,

Thank you so much for your prayers and friendship! They mean so much to me! I am still in the hospital and will be through at least Monday....they are taking good care of me...lol

This is obviously chemo gone bad but I will beat this...with Gods help! He is working overtime now...grins...

Sending hugs your way!

CathieJ said...

Prayers being offered.

Robin in Virginia said...

Prayers being lifted for Jenny! And Vickie, how are you doing this weekend? Thinking of you!

Barb said...

Jenny will be in my prayers.

Carolien said...

Hi Vickie,

For the first time I took my laptop with me to work today! (Very late shift.) We had the same thought, hadn't we? That Jenny and her family are in our prayers will be known to you ;)

Take care, my friend. Have a good day!
Hugs, Carolien

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I am praying for her sweet friend. I hope she gets to feeling better very soon. :)

Bea said...

jenny is on the list.

Halland House Gifts said...

praying

rebelrosecreations@gmail.com said...

In my Prayers

Barbara said...

Oh my dear friend. I will be sure to add Jenny and her loved ones to my pray list. Please keep me posted about her condition.
Hugs coming your way.

marly said...

Will do. I hope they work out the treatment for her.

gracie said...

In my thoughts.....

Annie said...

So sorry to hear this. Sending prayers...

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Sincerely hoping your friend overcomes this set back.

Vicki said...

Praying for Jenny... thanks for sharing this request.

laceystitcher said...

I will add Jenny to my prayers. Take care............

butterfly said...

Jenny is in my prayers , sweet friend.

Carol said...

I'm so sorry to read this, Vickie--will be keeping Jenny and her family in my prayers and hoping she is well enough to go home very soon!

gominam said...

Praying she gets well soon. Take care.